Monday, March 2, 2009

3/02/09 - 8 miles

My run tonight was not fun. I couldn't get to the gym until after 9 pm with family night and helping put the younger boys to bed. I had an upset stomach before leaving for the gym but when I have felt like this on other occasions, things usually work themselves out after a couple miles. Not tonight though. My stomach did a number on me and it made my run.....shall we say interesting? I wasn't able to keep an accurate time for my run because I stopped 4 different times to get a drink and rest hoping that whatever was going on would pass. Not to be. The slowest pace I ran was 8:34 and my run included 5x600 meter sprints. I imagine my overall time and pace was good but I don't know about my heartrate. Here's hoping that doesn't happen again.

No comments: