Saturday, December 27, 2008

12/27/08 - 13 miles

I had scheduled a basketball practice for 8:30 this morning for Tanner's team so I was in a rush to get my run in beforehand. The temperature this morning was around freezing so I was glad to have an indoor facility. This was my longest run on a treadmill and I actually didn't mind it. I made 32 ozs. of Gatorade and drank some at 4 miles and then again at 8 miles. I never felt tired and I had lots more after the run. I ran the 13 miles in 1:48:16 which is an 8:20 pace. My long runs should be around an 8:40 - 8:48 pace so I'm pleased with where I am right now.

Total mileage for the week: 36 miles

1 comment:

Rinez said...

I rediscovered this blog and have read all of your entries. Good job! I admire runners because it's not something I enjoy. Keep up the great work. I also love your quotes! And I especially love that your priorities are in place, putting those boys and Camille first. I sure do love you!