Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick Day Quote

This time, it was not me who was sick. Trevor woke up this morning with a fevor but he felt better after taking some Motrin. He went off to school but was in the nurse's office a few hours later running a fevor again. Camille tended to him all afternoon and the fevor continues to come back if he isn't on Tylenol or Motrin. Camille had her monthly Bunco group tonight and I had basketball practice with Tanner so Chase watched Trevor until I got home around 9 pm. I had planned to run at the gym after practice as my schedule called for a 12 mile run. However, when I got home, Chase had homework to finish and Trevor was still running a fevor. So I stayed home and tended to Trevor. I am still getting over the effects of my own sickness (I have lost my voice now) so having another rest day is probably a good thing.

No comments: